Noelle Newsome, FNP-BC
Noelle Newsome, FNP-BC, is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with a strong passion for providing excellent care to women through the lifespan. Noelle earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Georgia State University, and her past healthcare experience includes over 11 years of providing high-quality, patient-centered care in the hospital setting to low and high-risk obstetric patients. Through her growing drive to provide impactful, evidence-based care to women, she pursued and completed a Master of Science in Nursing from Chamberlain University.
As a nurse practitioner, Noelle strives to provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care to women through the lifespan. Noelle is a firm believer in shared decision making, active listening, and patient education, which is highlighted in the care she provides.
- Family Nurse Practitioner: American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing: National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- Graduate School: Master of Science in Nursing, Chamberlain University
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Georgia State University
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Member: Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- Member: American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)