Gertrude Nkiru Anyakwo, MD, FACOG
Dr. Gertrude Nkiru Anyakwo earned a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria and and in Biology from Georgia State University. She attended Emory University School of Medicine for her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. Anyakwo is married with three lovely children. She is an avid runner and also enjoys her role as an assistant choir mistress in church.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency: University of South Carolina
- Medical School: Emory University
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Biology, Georgia State University
Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nigeria
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- Fellow: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists