We understand that every woman's healthcare needs are different. Our approach to women's health focuses on personalized care plans to meet each woman's changing needs throughout every stage of her life.
Regular health exams and tests can help find problems before they start, and your doctor is more likely to find problems early when your chances for treatment are better. As a woman, you need some special exams and screenings. During your checkup, your health care provider will usually perform the following:
- Pelvic Exam - an exam to check if internal female organs are normal by feeling their shape and size.
- Pap Smears and Cervical Cancer Screening
- Breast Exam - Breast exams are important for women over the age of 40 and for those who have a history of breast cancer in the family.
Your health care provider may also recommend other tests, including a mammogram or a test for HPV.
- Menstrual Problems - When a woman's cycle becomes irregular, bleeding for too long or not bleeding at all, a visit to the OBGYN is a must. Menstraul issues could lead to reproductive concerns in the future.
- Premenstrual Syndrome Management -
- Menopause - Some symptoms of menopause require treatment.
Additional GYN Services
- Ovarian Cancer Screening -
- Adolescent Gynecology and Counseling -
- Infertility Evaluation, Testing & Treatment -
- Osteoporosis Screening, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment -
- Contraception Options - Learn more about the variety of birth control options available at St. Theresa's OBGYN.
- STD Screening - Sexually transmitted diseases are caused by a variety of viruses and bacteria that stay in the genitals of an infected person. Symptoms can include itching, pain, abnormal vagina discharge, or sores.
GYN Surgery & Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy -
- Uterine Endometrial Ablation -
- Myomectomy -
- Ultrasound Services